Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Trysts with Grammar

Grammar was a night mare for me, be it English grammar or Malayalam, my own native tongue. Maths was another, though I still fear it. It was only when i became a teacher, somehow I surmounted my fears of grammar choking my whole existence out of myself. Somewhere, this method in madness dawned to me as the methods became very tempting and alluring. This blog of mine is an attempt to explore grammar with my friends. part by part I plan to plant seeds of grammatic inquisitiveness into all who read the blog. You can do the exercises I plan to lay out with me and think aloud with me, if you wish to.

I am also a learner here, by hosting this blog, I wish you help me learn as much as I wish to help you

3 comments:

  1. after getting a PH.d in english, are you scared of english grammar.. maannnn cudnt believe it at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I have spent most of the day putting in a comma and the rest of the day taking it out." Oscar Wilde.... Same applies for the Confusing animal call Grammar.... In short, I have not learned the art to love A, B, C and their brothers and sisters and 1, 2, 3 and their relatives

    ReplyDelete